Whether new to or an experienced biodiesel producer, a Biostation™2 helps you produce 200 litres of high quality biofuel safely every 24 hours through specialist process automation.
To make biodiesel you need 200 litres of waste or virgin vegetable oil plus 40 litres of methanol and catalyst – Sodium or Pottasium Hydroxide. All supplies can be purchased through Enertec™ Fuels Ltd.
- Fully enclosed batch system – makes 200 litres of high quality biodiesel per day.
- Operation via EFPC™101 – intelligent LCD digital process automation. Enhanced safety features with overheat protection, system shut down at 60C via EFPC™101.
- Machine automated – oil & chemical loading, reaction & seperation, fuel purification & fuel dispensing.
- Approved pumps & heaters for safety & reliability.
- Oversized 260 litre steel chemically resistant powder coated internal reaction vessels with conical type bases, ensuring strong circulation, glycerine seperation & complete drainage.
- Machine body components chemically resistant powder coated for long life.
- Automated Methoxide introduction from 25 litre sealed container(s).
- Fuel purification – integrated wet wash/dry aeration system for time efficient improved fuel quality.
- Enertec Fuels™ Ltd technical support & 12 months warranty.
Price exc VAT: £3,995.00
Price inc VAT: £4,794.00
EFPC™101 bought seperately